вторник, 1 март 2011 г.

Welcome Spring!+ a Guest CT Call :)

My New Kit is already here....
"Welcome Spring" is a wonderful fresh Kit suitable for your Spring and Easter pages. It contains 73 beautiful Elements and 10 beautiful colored Papers.




The Kit is available in Scrapinsider, DDD and Scrap- wishes :)
Enjoy it!

And some Pages for inspiration by my wonderful CT girls!
By Donna

By Solarray

By iwonakra3

By nibylandia

By Perciancat

By Moni

By Dytka

By Lucienne

By me



By Widie

By Alanaa

By Solarray

By Lilygg


By Tigrushka

By Barmaleika

By Twomama

By Fehnmaus

By Caramellche

By Leni


And I have a Guest CT Call...
If you like my designs and if you would like to be my Guest trough the March and April just apply :)

Good luck!

ЧЕСТИТА БАБА МАРТА! Бъдете здрави и много щастливи!



Love you, Обичам ви,
Rossi Роси

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар