вторник, 6 декември 2011 г.

Quick page Freebie and a wonderful Collaborative Kit :)

A very beautiful Collaboration "Golden Season" with a lot of great papers, elements and Alpha Set.
Thanks to the participating Designers CreaDorena, NBK-Designs, Rossi Designs, Mediterranka and Verena Designs
Total included a great Alpha Set, 24 papers in 12x12 300dpi and 75 beautiful elements in png-format 300dpi.
If you spend over 7 Euro or 10 Dollar in one order in the month of December you can put this Collab to your Shopping Bag FOR FREE!



You can find this wonderful Collab in Digital Scrapbook Art Store

And here is the Quick page I made with love for you :)


DOWNLOAD

My page

Picture by Internet

And don't forget to check out this and many other wonderful Freebies prepared by the DSA Designers:


HERE

And if you're wondering why I'm so good this month to share with you so many Freebies I'll tell you the secret ;) It's because the Christmas yes, but not only :) Actually I started like a Designer last December :) I uploaded my 1st Kit in my first Scrap- wishes Store exactly a year ago! So I'm celebrating my 1st year like a Designer :) I wish to celebrate this date again and again because I really like to create :)

Wish you a smiley day,
Rossi

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар